Did you know you could put earmuffs on a participant if you want to talk privately with others? Or that you can have a group chat during a call? Or set up recurring conferences? ÜberConference has a number of features you may not know we had, so we put together a newfeature page with more details on some of our popular features. Here are some of them:
- No PINs – Join calls without the hassle of PINs.
- Easy Set Up – Automatically send invites to start conferences.
- Instant Conference Calls – Start conferences anytime just by dialing in.
- Web Conferencing – Dial into conferences from a computer.
- Invite Groups – Click to invite whole groups to conferences.
- Unique Visual Interface – A phone conference you can see.
- See Who’s in the Call – View call participants from any computer.
- See Who’s Talking – See the current speaker at the top of the screen.
- Social Caller ID – Know more about the people on the call.
- Earmuffs – Exclude individuals from the conversation to talk privately.
- Mute – Control who can speak during the call.
- Group Chat -Send instant chat messages to everyone on the call.
- Private Conference Calls – Ensure only invited people join calls.
- Evernote Integration – Save call summaries to Evernote.
- Call Summaries – Remember important points for easy reference.
- Local Phone Number – Give out a local number for all your conferences.
- Toll free number -Get unlimited toll free conferencing with your own toll free conference number ($20 a month)
- Call Out to Join – Automatically add people with calls to their phones.
- Call Recording – Save and download recordings of calls.
- Recurring Conferences – Schedule conferences to start at regular intervals.
- Custom Hold Music – Upload your own hold music.